View in mobile
- Sub Category:Lubricant > Main Grade > System Oil
- SKU Code:L010200-S00001-0001
- Brand :77 Lubricants
- Grade :30
- Origin :Netherlands
1) Ship stores, spare parts, lubricant products are manufactured or supplied by authorized vendors; e.g. quality management system/ class society certification which is verified and inspected by our auditors;
2) Provisions vendors are certified with food production/ food circulation/ food hygiene licenses which are verified and inspected by our auditors;
3) The Platform is able to provide original certificate, maker's authorization letter, class society certification for products, spare parts, lubricant products which are manufactured from reputable manufacturers.
For such products supplied via the platform, or products with brand attributes, including materials and spare parts, the warranty period is one year. If a claim is to take place within the warranty period, the maintenance log needs to be submitted or to follow the manufacturer's warranty claims protocol. Please refer to the manufacturer's service declarations for details.
(Note: If the manufacturer has the after-sales service stated in the product introduction, the after-sales service terms shall follow as per the manufacturer's instruction.) You can enquire about the after-sales service center through the following contact details:
After sales service for Singapore: +65 3138 5333 for China: +86 755 88295888
*Note: The product information has been agreed by the vendors and the specifications are authentic, accurate and are legality responsible by the vendors. The site does not provide any guarantee and does not shoulder any legal responsibility.
Underlined Price: The crossed price and the strike-through price on the product display are the reference pricing, not trading price. The price might be the market regular selling price or the retail price provided by the “Platform Merchant or Platform Vendor” (including the manufacturer’s guidance price, suggested retail price, etc.) or other prices based on market trend. The reference price may vary due to regions, time differences and market fluctuations.
Discount: Unless otherwise stated, discount refers to the discount ratio or discount calculated by the seller based on a certain price such as the original price or the underlined price (regular selling price, product price tag, manufacturer's guide price, manufacturer's suggested retail price); if you have any questions, you can contact the seller for consultation before buying.
Irregularity: Product promotion information is subject to the information in the "Promotion" column on the product detail page; the selling price of the product is subject to the price on the order settlement page; if you find that the price of the product or the promotion information is irregular, it is recommended to contact the seller for consultation.